Energy distribution control (EDC) typeVitdam EDC Technology
EDC ( Energy Distribution Control ) ?
The EDC system is an AC power control system to create a separate control pattern for
each heating level and control power through distributing energy so that electric energy
supplied as heating elements can be always same following time passage.
Put a put with 1L water on an EDC electric Cooktop and a Relay electric Cooktop and measure temperature
change by level for an hour using a thermometer (MX100).
• EDC : Temperature reaches 100℃ in all levels except the first level and foods are cooked quickly.
• RELAY : Temperature doesn’t reach 100℃ from the 5th level and foods are cooked slowly.
• No Differences Between EDC and Relay
• EDC : Boil after about 7 minutes and 30 seconds / Relay: Boil after about 15 minutes
• The test shows that you can cook more quickly and can save electric charges when you use EDC-system electric Cooktop, instead of Relay-system electric Cooktop.